Please complete the form below to enquire about the following gloves.
Protects Against: Chemicals
Food safe disposable nitrile glove. Greater chemical and puncture resistance than regular nitrile disposables - put Teal to the test today!
Knowing how to remove disposable gloves safely is important to help minimise contamination and prevent damage to the skin. Following a few simple steps can maximise safety and productivity.
- Premium performance NBR nitrile disposable gloves
- Fingertip sensitivity
- Powder free, latex free, non-sterile
- Greater chemical resistance and durability than regular nitrile disposable gloves
- Food safe
- Green colouring
- Smooth finish
- Lightweight and comfortable with a ‘second skin’ feel
- Resistant to oils, acids and many chemicals
- Category III, EN374 and EN455 approved
- Durable, high performance alternative to latex disposables
- Thickness 0.12mm
- AQL 1.5
- Emergency services
- Municipal services
- Oil & gas
|Vend Ready Code|