Please complete the form below to enquire about the following gloves.
Protects Against: Impact
A flexible and highly visible glove with TPR impact protection zones and a nitrile foam sandy coating. Provides level C (ISO 13997) cut resistance as part of the EN 388:2016 standard.
- HPPE, glass fibre and nylon liner provides level C cut resistance (EN 388:2016)
- Flexible and soft 13gg liner provides excellent comfort
- Excellent grip with a nitrile foam sandy coating on the palm
- Hi-viz yellow liner for efficient hand signalling in poorly-lit environments
- Dense, moulded TPR protection zones on knuckles, fingers, thumb and back of hand
- TPR zones are sewn to the liner for increased resistance
- Reinforced thumb crotch for enhanced durability
- Breathable back of hand to reduce perspiration
- Wrist well protected
- Oil & gas