Please complete the form below to enquire about the following gloves.
Protects Against: General Handling Hazards
A palm-dipped, lightweight glove offering level B cut resistance (EN 388:2016). The thin PU coating allows a secure grip in dry and light oily handling conditions. Ideal for precision handling when protecting against cuts.
- Level B cut resistance (EN 388:2016)
- Palm-coated polyurethane
- Lightweight 15 gauge liner
- Secure grip in dry and light oily handling environments
- Extremely hardwearing
- Soft and breathable liner
- Elasticated knitted wrist provides a secure and comfortable fit
- Excellent dexterity
- SanitizedÂ® antimicrobial finish provides extra freshness
- Municipal services
- Warehousing & distribution
- Waste management